Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Welcome Friends

I'm happy to announce the grand opening of my own dot com - Muddy Creek Antiques - and am excited to take my antique business to the next level by offering an online professional shopping experience. You can visit me online at http://www.muddycreekantiques.com/ where I specialize in vintage glass such as Blenko, Fenton, Hamon and Kanawha, as well as American Art Pottery and a little of this and that. I live for the thrill of the hunt so please email me if there is some vintage treasure you want me to find for you.

My brick and mortar location can be found in The Old Timey Shop on Main Street in Milton, WV, where I have about 1000 square feet of booth space packed to the brim with primitives, cottage, furniture, great glass, pottery, etc. - something for everyone. Stop by and visit during shop hours of 10-5 Monday thru Saturday and 12-5 on Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment